As part of our commitment to continually improve the level of service you receive from Engine Networks, we are undertaking a Network Optimization. This will be performed between 26/11/2011 22:00 UTC and 27/11/2011 01:00 UTC to improve the resiliency, performance and stability of our network. These works may be impacting service(s) and short public internet outage may occure.
All Services such VMware Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting, Colocation, and Housing will remain powered up and no action from customers is needed.
This maintenance concerns :
- VMware Cloud Hosting in Milan (Only internet connectivity).
- Dedicated Server Hosting in Milan (Only internet connectivity).
- Colocation in Milan (Only internet connectivity).
- Housing in Milan (Only internet connectivity).
This maintenance not concerns :
- All services in datacenter other then Milan 1 (MI1)
- MPLS, IP-VPN, IP-Transport and any private inter-datacenter private links.
Planned window time : between 26/11/2011 22:00 UTC and 27/11/2011 01:00 UTC
Planned downtime : 3 hours
All times are UTC time zone.
Of course we?ll try to keep the outages as short as possible.
Should we encounter any problems during the maintenance, we will
postpone the remaining upgrades to a later date, which of course will be
announced before. Please be also aware, that the timetable may vary a
bit in case of unpredictable delays.
We hope this planned work meets with your approval and apologise in advance for any disruption to your operation