EngineNetworks believes every business is entitled to protection from malicious hacker schemes. This mantra resonates in every decision we make and drives the daily activities for each and every agent of our organization.
We constantly strive to make enterprise-grade hosting features available for companies of all sizes, and VMWare?s vShield? capabilities (introduced last summer) have helped fulfill our mission. vShield? marks a significant advance in virtualization technology by providing a ?shared [multi-tenant] computing resource pool, while still maintaining trust and network segmentation of users and sensitive data.?
We quickly realized adding vShield? to our secure hosting infrastructure would make it possible to package the power and privacy of dedicated servers with cloud-like scalability, and our technology staff has worked tirelessly since the announcement to devise the right solution.
The result of their hard work is an affordable, compliance-ready Cloud Server with all the tools necessary to protect your customers? personally identifiable information (PII) and payment card information from hackers without hiring your own internal IT security staff.
Our new offering combines the best features of Dedicated and Cloud hosting into one, affordable Cloud Server. This service is new to the hosting marketplace and unique to EngineNetworks, so we?ve made it easy to compare how our Cloud Servers stack up against popular options. ?When security and affordability are key factors in your consideration set, we make it an easy decision,? said Engine Networks CEO and founder.
The standard features of our new Cloud Server proves we?re more serious than ever about providing security for all.
- Redundant firewalls help ensure uninterrupted protection from malice on the Web.
- Redundant web application firewalls provide protection at the application level, where many hackers find a ?back door?.
- Intrusion protection and DoS/DDoS mitigation suppress ?in your face? style attacks.
- Encrypted backup, server monitoring and proactive response are just a few of the managed hosting services available to keep web applications running smoothly.
In addition, each Cloud Server has cloud-like scalable resources available at a moments notice.
- Scale up to four processors and 32 GB of memory quickly as website traffic grows.
- Tack on Terabytes of easily accessible SAN space
- Increase resources in anticipation of marketing events and scale back down to what you need once business returns to usual
- Improve business continuity with premium services like load balancing and high availability switching
Virtualized servers provide scalable resources and on a flexible schedule to help ensure loss of revenue, user dissatisfaction, and brand damage due to downtime never happen.
?EngineNetworks puts each customer inside its security infrastructure, similar to what is found in an enterprise datacenter with the different being the multi-tenancy of the hoster. This is an interesting approach that we believe will work for many customers. So long as the customer does not have particular customized security requirements, they can comfortably fit within this architecture and enjoy security and be in compliance.?
Learn more about how our advanced, Cloud Server configurations can help your business.