Our peering policy is open. That means that we would like to peer with everyone who wants to peer with us. There are only a few basics (see “Peering Requirements”) we assume you can agree into.
We do not ask for a written peering contract but if you require we will sign a contract if we agree with the content.
If you would like to have a peering with us, please contact us via [email protected] and provide us the required informations (see below).
Any Peer must agree into the following conditions:
- Peer must operate a Network Operations Centre (NOC) which can be contacted 24x7x365 by eMail or phone if necessary.
- Peer must cooperate in case of network abuse. On occurrence of Denial of Service attacks Peer shall implement filters on request.
- Routes should be aggregated as much as possible. We will not accept any announcement smaller than /24.
- Routes must be registered at RIPE using a route object.
- Peers should enforce routing integrity by means of filters to their customers.
- Peering-Point(s) (if not clear).
- Your IP-Address (required)
- Your AS (required)
- Your AS-Set (please tell us if you haven’t one)
- Your recommended prefix limit we should use (if missing we will choose it)
- If you would like to use an MD5 password, please choose a password or ask us to choose it. (if missing, no password will be configured)
We are currently present at the following Public Peering Points:
- SWISS-IX (Switzerland, Zürich)
We are currently working to be present at the following Public Peering Points:
- MIX (Italy, Milan)
- DE-CIX (Germany, Frankfurt/Main)
- TIX (Switzerland, Zürich)
- CIXP (Switzerland, Geneva)
If you are present at two or more peering points, we would like to peer at multiple IXP’s for increased resiliency.
Our AS: 47316
SWISS-IX: 184.108.40.206 (ICT-Center Zürich)
prefixes currently announced: about 30
recommended prefix limit: 100
peering contact: [email protected]
NOC contact (24/7): [email protected]
MD5 authentication can be configured if required.
Major changes will be announced via the tech list.